The ETER User Training on Academic Personnel & seniority levels addresses policy analysts and scholars, which are interested in the analysis of HEI personnel, such as gender balance, personnel composition, and internationality. A practical demonstration will be provided on how to download the data and use them for different analyses. Working knowledge of the Stata software will be required.
- 10:00-10:10: Welcome and general introduction to ETER
- 10:10-10:50: Introduction to ETER personnel data and methodological issues
- 10:50-11:30: Using ETER personnel data for simple use cases
- Demonstration of a basic use case from ETER country reports
- Interactive work on other usage cases in groups
- 11:30-12:00: Q&A